Sweater Quantity: "Stone" PRE-ORDER
A tonal semi solid gray with lilac undertones.
The path was carved out by slate stones, and on either side, a dappling of shade plants.
This is a PRE-ORDER listing and will ship within 4-6 weeks from your order date.
- mohair silk - 72% mohair 28% silk, 459 yards
- baby suri - 74% baby alpaca 26% silk, 328 yards
- tweed sock / fingering - 85% superwash merino, 15% donegal nep 2 ply, 438 yards
- sock - 75% superwash merino, 15% nylon 4 ply, 463 yards
- sock / fingering - 100% superwash merino 2 ply, 400 yards
- DK - 100% superwash merino 4 ply, 231 yards
- worsted - 100% superwash merino 4 ply, 218 yards
- non-SW worsted - 100% non-superwash merino 4 ply, 218 yards
While not all bases are photographed per SQ listing, skeins shown are representative of the beautiful colorway you will be receiving across all available bases! Non-superwash bases (mohair, suri and non-SW worsted) will appear softer than superwash bases (fingering, DK, worsted and bulky).
Make me last! Please hand wash in cool water with wool wash and lay flat to dry. Avoid hot water - while all dyes are set before washing and shipping, you don't want to risk any color bleeding!
Due to the nature of hand dyed yarns (and I know that's why you're here), all skeins vary slightly. I've done my best to photograph them in a way that represents what you will be getting as much as possible. If you have any color questions, just ask! Check out the "policies" and "FAQ" pages for more info.