Sweater Quantity: "Porphyry" PRE-ORDER
A variegated blend of marbled, warm cream, a touch of ochre, and deep swaths of nearly black-burgundy and black-green, accented with lighter pops of wine and blue spruce.
Basilisks and winged lions adorned the fragments, separated into twelve unique pieces.
These are PRE-ORDER listings and will ship within 6-8 weeks from your order date.
- mohair silk - 72% mohair 28% silk, 459 yards
- baby suri - 74% baby suri alpaca, 26% silk, 328 yards
- sock / fingering - 100% superwash merino 2 ply, 400 yards
- tweed fingering - 85% superwash merino, 15% donegal nep 2 ply, 438 yards
- non-SW fingering -100% non-superwash merino 2 ply, 400 yards
- DK - 100% superwash merino 4 ply, 231 yards
- worsted - 100% superwash merino, 4 ply, 218 yards
- non-SW worsted - 100% non-superwash merino, 4 ply, 218 yards
- bulky - 100% superwash merino 3 ply, 106 yards
While not all bases are photographed per SQ listing, skeins shown (on sock / fingering and baby suri) are representative of the beautiful colorway you will be receiving across all available bases! Non-superwash bases (mohair, suri, NSW fingering and NSW worsted) will appear softer and with more color variation than superwash bases (fingering, sock, sport, tweed, DK, worsted and bulky).