Sweater Quantity: "Gloaming" PRE-ORDER
A variegated blend of dusty maroon and mauve, rose pink, rich chocolate, cadmium orange, coral red, and cream.
These are PRE-ORDER listings and will ship within 6-8 weeks from your order date.
- mohair silk - 72% mohair 28% silk, 459 yards
- baby suri - 74% baby suri alpaca, 26% silk, 328 yards
- sock / fingering - 100% superwash merino 2 ply, 400 yards
- tweed fingering - 85% superwash merino, 15% donegal nep 2 ply, 438 yards
- non-SW fingering -100% non-superwash merino 2 ply, 400 yards
- DK - 100% superwash merino 4 ply, 231 yards
- worsted - 100% superwash merino, 4 ply, 218 yards
- non-SW worsted - 100% non-superwash merino, 4 ply, 218 yards
- bulky - 100% superwash merino 3 ply, 106 yards
While not all bases are photographed per SQ listing, skeins shown (on sock / fingering and baby suri) are representative of the beautiful colorway you will be receiving across all available bases! Non-superwash bases (mohair, suri, NSW fingering and NSW worsted) will appear softer and with more color variation than superwash bases (fingering, sock, sport, tweed, DK, worsted and bulky).
Make me last! Please hand wash in cool water with wool wash and lay flat to dry. Avoid hot water - while all dyes are set before washing and shipping, you don't want to risk any color bleeding!
Due to the nature of hand dyed yarns (and I know that's why you're here), all skeins vary slightly, and non-SW skeins often appear softer or different in color and less even. I've done my best to photograph them in a way that represents what you will be getting as much as possible. If you have any color questions, just ask! Check out the "policies" and "FAQ" pages for more info.